Technology Foundational Development Program Opportunities
Are you ready to start your career in Information Technology? Whether you are looking to be a technical subject matter expert, work hands-on with cutting-edge technologies or be part of planning IT strategy and analytics, Travelers has many diverse career opportunities in the IT field. Supported by an advanced infrastructure, our technology innovation continues to create value and give us a key competitive advantage in our industry. If you are looking to make your mark at a company that is passionate about technology, as well as the people and businesses that technology supports, you should consider starting your IT career at Travelers. Roles available include:
- Project Management: Managing tasks on a project, controlling the planning and execution of tasks or activities and resources to ensure that established cost, time, and quality goals are met. Applying project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems in order to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Business Analysis: Working with business partners to elicit, analyze, specify and validate business and solution requirements to meet business needs. He or she must be able to work with a diverse stakeholder group, identify areas of contention and create a shared understanding between the customer community and the solution delivery team while maintaining alignment with Business and IT Strategies.
- Software Development: A typical application developer is responsible for completing advanced programming and analysis tasks, including estimating design, analysis, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, implementation of programs and production support. He or she supports team efforts through sharing of technical knowledge.
- Engineering: Travelers supports all IT Engineering is supported including database, voice engineering, networking and other core functions. Strong technical and problem solving necessary for analysis as well as being able to effectively handle multiple tasks and continuing to learn the business purpose and terminology.
If you can picture yourself in any of these roles, click here to apply for Technology Foundational Development Program (TFDP) opportunities.
On the search page, follow the instructions below.
- Type "TFDP" in the keyword field.
- Click the search button.
- Once the TFDP positions appear, follow the instructions within the job search tool.
Travelers offers a wide range of career opportunities in North America and Europe.
Click on a link below to explore our current openings and discover a career at Travelers.