Technology Foundational Development Program
Are you ready to start your career in Technology?
Whether you are looking to be a technical subject matter expert, work hands-on with cutting-edge technologies or be part of planning information technology (IT) strategy and analytics, Travelers has many diverse career opportunities in the IT field.
Supported by an advanced infrastructure, our technology gives us a key competitive advantage in our industry. If you are looking to make your mark at a company that is passionate about technology, as well as the people and businesses that technology supports, consider starting your career in our Technology Foundational Development Program (TFDP). Roles available include:
- Project Management: Our project managers plan and execute activities and resources to meet cost, time and quality project goals.
- Business Analysis: You will work with business partners to elicit, analyze, specify and validate business and solution requirements to meet business needs. In this position, you’ll work with a diverse stakeholder group, identify issues and create a shared understanding between the customer and the project.
- Software Development: Software developers are typically involved in estimating design, analysis, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, implementation of programs and production support.
- Engineering: IT Engineering supports database, voice engineering, networking and other core functions. Our engineers have a strong technical background and problem-solving skills.
If you can picture yourself in any of these roles, click here to apply for Technology Foundational Development Program (TFDP) opportunities.
On the search page, follow the instructions below.
- Type "TFDP" in the keyword field.
- Click the search button.
- Once the TFDP positions appear, follow the instructions within the job search tool.
Travelers offers a wide range of career opportunities in North America and Europe.
Click on a link below to explore our current openings and discover a career at Travelers.