Research Analyst Development Program
Working for our Center for Excellence in Predictive Modeling and Research, Travelers’ research analysts gain valuable knowledge of the insurance industry, as well as have the opportunity to put their outstanding research and analytical skills to use.
Our one-year program has formal classroom training on insurance coverages, actuarial concepts and filings attached to six- to nine-month project assignments. In addition, we offer on-the-job training and an assigned mentor.
- Undergraduate degree with a statistical background; prefer at least one completed year of graduate school
- Interest in statistics
- SAS experience is a plus
- Generalized linear modeling experience
- Ability to learn
- Reasonability measures experience
- Independent thinker with quantitative skills
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- We will sponsor H-1B/green card
- Computer Science
Positions are available in Chicago, Ill.; Hartford, Conn. and Saint Paul, Minn.
How to Apply or back to Development Programs
Travelers offers a wide range of career opportunities in North America and Europe.
Click on a link below to explore our current openings and discover a career at Travelers.