Why join our sales team?
"The sales organization at Travelers has demonstrated the ability to hire talented personnel, embrace creativity and actively support employee career development – these attributes were major factors in my decision to join Travelers. Additionally, my skills, background and vision were in close alignment with our corporate objective to develop a high performing sales team. I am excited about contributing to the competitive environment that drives our passion for winning.”
– Daryl, vice president of Personal Insurance Field Sales Strategy and Operations
Like our other high performers, Daryl found a rewarding career in sales at Travelers. Here are just a few reasons Daryl and his colleagues chose Travelers:
- Professional growth: We believe you need to invest in yourself! A career in sales at Travelers will require that you constantly evolve. Our newly minted Sales Executive School with online and classroom environments will help you do just that. You will use the knowledge you gain to build your relationships in your territory and help drive the future of our organization.
- Motivational leadership: Travelers leadership is fostering the change necessary to position our company as the No. 1 insurance carrier in the independent agent market. This leadership team will invest in you personally to help shape the strategies that win with integrity.
- Dynamic team environments: Travelers is a company on the move, and we know the power of collaboration. Sharing best practices, learning from those around you and actively engaging in open dialogue with your business partners is what brings us our leading market share.
- The opportunity to make an impact: Travelers has invested heavily in developing industry-leading programs such as Quantum Home and Auto, our multi-variate policy generation technology, and the world-class Claim University, which trains more than 15,000 adjusters each year. With our vast array of products, innovative pricing capabilities and claims experience providing a solid competitive advantage, now is the perfect time to join our Sales team.
- Compensation based on performance: It is a simple philosophy and an overused statement. At Travelers, we do not cap your bonus potential with a percentage. Rather, we choose to invest in our top performers beyond the average and in a manner that will keep them satisfied.
Travelers offers a wide range of career opportunities in North America and Europe.
Click on a link below to explore our current openings and discover a career at Travelers.