Congratulations on your decision to join Travelers! We're glad you're here.
You’ve taken your first step toward enjoying a fulfilling career with our company. Continue your journey by getting ready for your first day and learning more about the company you’re joining.
- About Travelers – Learn more about how our company has built a solid reputation and is getting involved and giving back to the community.
- Before you Start – Find out how you can prepare for your first day with us.
- Orientation – Discover what you’ll learn on your first day.
- Relocation resources – Take advantage of these helpful resources as you make your move.
- Benefits enrollment – Get the details on your new benefits plans, including instructions for enrolling.
- Paperwork – Take a moment before your start date to complete Section 1 of the electronic I-9 form discussed in the welcome email sent to you from Travelers. The I-9 form, required by the Federal government, establishes your identity and eligibility to work in the United States. Please bring proper identification with you on your first day of employment so that this form can be completed.
Travelers offers a wide range of career opportunities in North America and Europe.
Click on a link below to explore our current openings and discover a career at Travelers.