Internship Program Benefits
What's in it for you?
There are a lot of things to consider before you apply for an internship. One of the most important factors is benefits. A program's benefits package can impact and shape your intern experience. So what can you expect from Travelers?
- Meaningful work assignments that allow interns to interact with experts, present to management and impact current business operations
- Training and development opportunities, including a formal mentoring program, career exploration events and training workshops
- The annual Intern Symposium, an event that introduces interns from across the country to Travelers and features networking, training, team-building activities, an overview of job opportunities and interaction with senior leaders
- Intern-run committees
- Social opportunities to meet other interns
- Paid full-time internships
- Subsidized housing for qualified students
- Work-life benefits, including access to online Living Healthy tools and the Travelers’ employee assistance program
- 401(k) savings plan eligibility
Travelers offers a wide range of career opportunities in North America and Europe.
Click on a link below to explore our current openings and discover a career at Travelers.