Internship Program details
As an intern at Travelers, you’ll be able to work as part of our team, side-by-side with full-time employees and managers. Our interns interact with experts, gain insight into the real working world and take on meaningful assignments.
Internship program components include:
- Meaningful work assignments for students
- Intern-run committees
- Social opportunities to meet other interns, including picnics, summer gatherings and other activities
- Opportunities to network with full-time employees and senior management
Training and development
As part of the internship experience at Travelers, our interns participate in the following training and development activities:
- A formal mentoring program
- Presentations by senior-level management to learn more about all aspects of the company
- Career exploration events
- Training workshops that focus on presentation skills, résumé writing and interviewing
Besides joining a company where they are immediately asked to make a long-lasting contribution, our interns enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid, full-time internships
- Subsidized housing for qualified students
- Work-life benefits, including:
> Access to Living Healthy, a collection of online tools provided by Travelers to help employees live healthier lives.
> Seminars and resources provided by Family Connection, Travelers’ employee assistance program.
> On-site fitness centers in Hartford, Connecticut, and St. Paul, Minnesota.
Travelers offers a wide range of career opportunities in North America and Europe.
Click on a link below to explore our current openings and discover a career at Travelers.