Equipment Breakdown Coverage for Homeowners
As more and more homes are outfitted with the latest technology and sophisticated equipment, our clients see a growing need to offer equipment breakdown products that respond to exclusions in off-the-shelf homeowners policies, such as HO2 and HO3.
With equipment breakdown coverage becoming more common in the homeowners insurance marketplace, offering it now keeps you ahead of your competition.
- Covers repair or replacement costs for household equipment damaged by mechanical, electrical or pressure failure
- Covers additional living expenses incurred if your policyholder's home becomes uninhabitable
- Covers spoilage of perishable goods that is a direct result of a breakdown of covered equipment
- Affordable for all your clients – not just for higher-end homes
- Complements all types of homeowners policies, including HO2, HO3 and more
- Optional Buried Utility Lines coverage that protects homeowners against the expense of costly excavation and repair of underground utility wiring and piping
- Helps keep pace with high-tech products for the modern home