National Programs - Agency Specialties
Another way National Programs works to provide the specialized coverage your business needs is working with our network of highly specialized general agents who have the industry expertise and knowledge. These are for business segments we don’t serve directly. Same Travelers coverage, same Travelers service, only your Travelers retail agent would work directly with our general agent.
National Programs offers, in conjunction with our general agents, a wide variety of programs tailored for the specific needs of businesses in the areas listed below. If you are interested in one of these programs, have your Travelers retail agent contact the appropriate general agent:
- Nonprofits – Includes individual and family social services, residential programs, educational and training organizations, community centers, foundations, counseling centers and arts, civic and social clubs.
- Contact Charity First Insurance Services, Inc. – 800.352.2761, ext. 8438 or www.charityfirst.com
- Equipment Rental Program – Homeowner and contractors’ equipment rental, party rental and portable sanitation-related businesses.
- Contact USI Rental Affinity Specialties – 419.205.1486 or www.usirental.com
- Health and Human Services Program – Profit and nonprofit social services entities, including halfway houses, long-term/disabled residential care, counseling centers, assisted living, nursing home and senior living establishments.
- Contact AFC Insurance – 877.456.5323 or www.afcins.com
- National Franchised Truck Dealers – Specific to franchised heavy-duty truck dealerships including Freightliner, Sterling, Volvo, Mack, etc.
- Contact Myers, Benner Corporation – 610.435.9551 or www.myersbenner.com
- Pawn Shop – Small and medium-sized pawn shops
- Contact Union Life & Casualty – 602.277.5555 or www.pawninsurance.com
- Structural Movers – Companies that are movers of homes, buildings or other large structures and equipment.
- Contact Maguire Agency – 651.635.2750 or structuralmoversins.com
- Classic Cars – Commercial insurance coverage for the classic car industry including the segments of restoration shops and builders, classic car museums, dealerships, storage facilities, and business titled collections.