Global Products Controlled Master Programs (CMPs)
Controlled Master Programs (CMPs) is tailored for companies that have established operations abroad and require local policies to comply with an individual country's statutory insurance requirements. It includes all coverages under Global Companion plus customized coverage to fit the level of risk and scope of each business's foreign operation.
- A CMP combines a US-issued master DIC/DIL policy with locally admitted coverages in one or more countries
- Each program is designed to meet the client's specific financial and insurance objectives based on the countries involved, size of operations coverages required, and scope of the insured's foreign operation
- A CMP minimizes coverage gaps with a seamless, global program of foreign coverages and services
All lines of property and casualty coverages are available:
- General liability
- Automobile DIC/Excess liability
- Employers liability
- Global Executive Support
- Kidnap and ransom
- Transit (Inland/Ocean)
- Foreign Voluntary Workers Compensation
- Vendors liability
- Accidental death and dismemberment
For independent agent or broker inquiries, please contact us.
Travelers agents can visit Agent HQSM for exclusive content. If you experience any difficulty logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Agency Automation at 800.842.2522.
If you are interested in becoming a Travelers agent, please visit our Become an Agent page.
For further information or to purchase insurance from Travelers, please contact an independent insurance agent or broker.