Oil and gas industry EnergyPro® Umbrella Excess Liability
Travelers EnergyPro Umbrella Excess Liability coverage is designed to address the umbrella excess liability exposures that confront businesses operating in the oil and gas industry today. Our integrated coverage approach combines pollution coverage with umbrella excess liability coverage in the same policy form to provide virtually seamless protection for many types of losses.
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Personal injury liability
- Advertising injury liability
- Optional excess automobile liability and employers liability
- Occurrence-based coverage, including for pollution claims or suits
- Pollution clean up costs coverage for sudden and accidental pollution incidents resulting from your oil or gas operations, including operations at your premises, equipment yards and work sites*
- Pollution bodily injury and property damage coverage for sudden and accidental pollution incidents, including incidents that begin at your premises, equipment yards or work sites*
- Pollution coverage includes a full 30-day knowledge period and 90-day reporting period for pollution incidents
- Property damage broadened to include loss of underground resources
- Contractual liability coverage, for pollution and other claims, with excess coverage for third-party action-over and pass-through indemnity claims and for certain joint operating agreement expenses assumed by non-operators*
- Coverage for claims or suits brought by co-owners of the working interest in a well
For independent agent or broker inquiries, please contact us.
Travelers agents can visit Agent HQSM for exclusive content. If you experience any difficulty logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Agency Automation at 800.842.2522.
If you are interested in becoming a Travelers agent, please visit our Become an Agent page.
For further information or to purchase Oil & Gas insurance products and services from Travelers, please contact an independent Oil & Gas insurance agent or broker.
*If covered by the underlying EnergyPro commercial general liability coverage.