skip to main content

Public sector insurance services — K-12 public school insurance

We've done our homework and are able to provide the specialized coverage required by educational institutions.

Coverage highlights include:

  • Property
  • General liability
  • Auto liability & physical damage
  • Inland marine - for fine arts, exhibitions, computer equipment and more
  • Law enforcement liability
  • Umbrella/excess liability
  • Workers compensation
  • Crime

For further information or to purchase Public Sector insurance products and services from Travelers, please contact an independent insurance agent or broker.

Travelers agents can visit Agent HQ SM for exclusive content. If you experience any difficulty logging in, please email or call Agency Automation at 800.842.2522.

If you are interested in becoming a Travelers agent, please visit our Become an Agent page.

Find an Agent

Middle Market Spotlight

Industry Edge® Product for General Contractors.

Read more »

Risk Control Services

risk control

Learn about your risks and manage losses with Risk Control resources.

Learn more »

Share this page