Request Loss Runs for ARWC Policyholders

The following form is for ARWC (Assigned Risk Workers Compensation) policyholders only. For all other policyholders, please log in to your Travelers portal to request loss runs.

Please complete the fields below to submit your request. Loss Runs must be requested by the policyholder or assigned producer and cannot be released to any other party without a Broker of Record Letter.

To submit a request with a Broker of Record Letter, please submit your request via email to, fax to 877.634.3710, or mail to Travelers at PO Box 5600, Hartford, CT 06102-5600.

General Information

Is the person completing this form the Policyholder or the Producer?

Input your policy number, excluding the UB and without dashes or spaces.
Example: If your policy number is displayed as 6JUB-1E11234-5-15, input 1E112345. If your policy number is displayed as 1E112345 UB, input 1E112345.

Loss Run Information