"Overdraft" University Symposia Series
Central Connecticut State University
New Britain, Connecticut
November 14, 2012
Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) partnered with the Travelers Institute to co-host an “Overdraft” University Symposia Series event in November 2012. CCSU President Jack Miller and Travelers Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer Andy F. Bessette kicked off the evening, welcoming 200 students who had gathered in the University Student Center’s Alumni Hall to participate. After the screening, CCSU’s Business School Dean Siamack Shojai moderated a panel featuring Travelers Institute President Joan Woodward and CCSU Professors Lisa Frank and Carlos F. Liard-Muriente. Click for a full summary.
- Andy F. Bessette, Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Jack Miller, President, Central Connecticut State University
- Moderator - Siamack Shojai, Dean, School of Business, Central Connecticut State University
- Lisa Frank, Associate Professor of Finance, Central Connecticut State University
- Carlos F. Liard-Muriente, Professor & Chair, Economics Department, Central Connecticut State University
- Joan Woodward, President, Travelers Institute; Executive Vice President, Public Policy; The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Anthony Torsiello, Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, International, The Travelers Companies, Inc.