"Overdraft" University Symposia Series
Cleveland State University’s Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
October 11, 2013
The Can Kicks Back, in partnership with the Travelers Institute, continued its cross-country Generational Equity Tour at Cleveland State University on October 11, 2013. The educational event, hosted on campus by the Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, was held in collaboration with a number of student groups, including the American Constitution Society, Young Americans for Liberty, the College Republicans and the Democratic Law Organization. Students convened for a screening of the nonpartisan debt documentary, “Overdraft,” presented by the Travelers Institute, and a panel discussion on the national debt featuring George V. Voinovich, former Ohio Governor and Senator.
- Edward W. Hill, Dean, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University
- Moderator – Jonathan Fedor, President, Student Government Association, Cleveland State University
- Nick Troiano, Co-Founder & Communications Director, The Can Kicks Back
- George V. Voinovich, former U.S. Senator and Governor of Ohio, Senior Fellow, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University
- Joan Woodward, President, Travelers Institute; Executive Vice President, Public Policy; The Travelers Companies, Inc.