"Overdraft" University Symposia Series
Pace University’s Lubin School of Business and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences
New York, New York
March 13, 2013
The Travelers Institute returned to New York to partner with Pace University’s Lubin School of Business and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences for its next “Overdraft” University Symposia Series event, which gathered more than 300 students for a documentary screening and panel discussion on the national debt. Pace Finance and Economics Chair Aron Gottesman welcomed Travelers Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer for Business Insurance Fred R. Donner, who kicked off the event by sharing his experience as a Lubin School alumnus. Donner spoke of his career at Travelers and the company’s involvement in the “Overdraft” documentary project, encouraging students to join the debate. Click for a full summary.
- Aron Gottesman, Professor of Finance; Chairperson, Finance and Economics Department, Lubin School of Business, Pace University
- Fred R. Donner, Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, Business Insurance, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Barbara Rose Aglietti, Associate Dean, Communications and External Relations, Lubin School of Business, Pace University
- Moderator – Arthur Centonze, Dean Emeritus, Associate Professor of Economics, Lubin School of Business, Pace University
- Christopher Malone, Associate Professor & Chair, Political Science Department, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Pace University
- Joseph T. Salerno, Professor of Economics, Lubin School of Business, Pace University
- Joan Woodward, President, Travelers Institute; Executive Vice President, Public Policy; The Travelers Companies, Inc.