"Overdraft" University Symposia Series
February 19, 2013
The Travelers Institute partnered with Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, for the next installment of the “Overdraft” University Symposia Series. The event, held in February 2013, convened Trinity College students and faculty to discuss the facts about the national debt and its implications for today’s youth. The event began with opening remarks from Trinity College President James F. Jones, Jr. and Travelers Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer Andy F. Bessette, who introduced the documentary and the role it serves in the conversation on America’s economic competitiveness. Click for a full summary.
- Andy F. Bessette, Executive Vice President & Chief Administrative Officer, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- James F. Jones, Jr., President, Trinity College
- Adrienne Fulco, Associate Professor of Legal and Policy Studies, Trinity College
- Mark E. Stater, Associate Professor of Economics, Trinity College
- Joan Woodward, President, Travelers Institute;