"Overdraft" University Symposia Series
University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management
February 27, 2013
The “Overdraft” University Symposia Series continued in early 2013 in Minneapolis with the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management and its student-led Investment and Finance Organization (InFO) and graduate Finance Club co-hosting an evening of conversation on the nation’s debt. Business students joined Carlson School alumni and community members as well as Travelers representatives from the company’s St. Paul office for the event and a special post-screening networking reception. Travelers Institute President Joan Woodward was joined by senior executives for Travelers including Executive Vice President of Human Resources John P. Clifford Jr., Executive Vice President and General Counsel Kenneth F. Spence III, Executive Vice President of Fixed Income Investments David Rowland, and Deputy Corporate Secretary Wendy C. Skjerven. Click for a full summary.
- Raj Singh, Curtis L. Carlson Chair in Finance, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- Joan Woodward,President, Travelers Institute; Executive Vice President, Public Policy; The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Kristin Larson, President, Investment and Finance Organization, University of Minnesota
- Moderator – Rick Nelson, Senior Lecturer, Finance; Director, Undergraduate Finance Programs; Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- Philip Bond, Associate Professor of Finance, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- Lawrence Jacobs, Professor, Walter F. and Joan Mondale Chair for Political Studies, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota
- Joan Woodward, President, Travelers Institute; Executive Vice President, Public Policy; The Travelers Companies, Inc.