"Overdraft" Symposia Series
Travelers ALPFA and NABA Finance Networking Event
May 13, 2014
Travelers, in partnership with ALPFA’s Hartford Chapter (Building Latino Business Leaders) and the National Association of Black Accountants Inc. (NABA) Greater Hartford Chapter, convened local finance professionals for its fifth annual Finance Networking Event on May 13, 2014. Attendees from professional diversity networks gathered in Hartford, Conn. with Travelers’ senior leaders, hosted by Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer Jay S. Benet, for an evening of professional networking and a screening of the nonpartisan deficit documentary, “Overdraft,” presented by the Travelers Institute. Click for a full summary.
- Joelle Murchison, Vice President, Enterprise Diversity & Inclusion, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Jay S. Benet, Vice Chairman & Chief Financial Officer, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Joan Woodward, President, Travelers Institute; Executive Vice President, Public Policy; The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Lisandra Bonilla Lassen, President, Hartford Chapter, ALPFA (Building Latino Business Leaders)
- Ronita Fisher, President, Greater Hartford Chapter, The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA)