"Overdraft" University Symposia Series
University of Connecticut's Honors Program
October 15, 2012
After a successful launch of the “Overdraft” University Symposia Series at the University of Pennsylvania, the Travelers Institute was pleased to partner with the University of Connecticut, one of the nation’s top public schools, and its Honors Program to screen “Overdraft” on its Storrs campus. Students and alumni attended a pre-screening networking reception and then participated in a cross-disciplinary discussion during the final weeks of the 2012 presidential election. Click for a full summary.
- Devin Opotzner, Program Assistant, Honors Program, University of Connecticut
- Andy F. Bessette, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Moderator – Jennifer Lease Butts, Assistant Vice Provost, Enrichment Programs; Director, Honors Program
- Eduardo Canedo, Assistant Professor of History, University of Connecticut
- Linda Klein, Professor of Finance, School of Business, University of Connecticut
- Richard N. Langlois, Professor of Economics, University of Connecticut
- Joan Woodward, President, Travelers Institute; Executive Vice President, Public Policy; The Travelers Companies, Inc.