How to Maximize Insurance Subrogation Recovery Through QuantumSubroSM
Damages resulting from Auto and Property losses, including those arising from catastrophes and wildfires, result in significant financial losses for insurers and their customers every year. Pursuing recovery for those losses can be an insurmountable task. QuantumSubroSM can help.
What Is QuantumSubro?
QuantumSubro utilizes the scale and expertise of Travelers Subrogation to provide a cost-effective recovery solution for carriers or entities impacted by mass claim events. These losses may include wildfires, flooding and other catastrophes. This service is designed to help customers pursue claims against culpable third parties, maximize recoveries and control expenses.
Who Is QuantumSubro Right For?
Insurance carriers or commercial enterprises that suffer losses within their layer of risk or lack the resources or capacity to pursue responsible parties on their own.
Features and Benefits
- QuantumSubro's seasoned subrogation specialists, attorneys and forensic experts have specialized expertise investigating and pursuing third parties.
- QuantumSubro leverages advanced analytic capabilities, data mining, predictive modeling and geospatial mapping to inform case strategy, valuation and resolution.
- Travelers has recovered more than $3 billion over the last five years from auto and property claims including those arising from wildfires, hurricanes, explosions and other mass tort situations.
- The Travelers team includes more than 350 subrogation specialists who have industry, state-specific and international expertise to aid recovery pursuits.
- The backing of Travelers enables scalable and sustainable operations to provide the right resources for your needs.
Let QuantumSubro by Travelers improve your bottom line and maximize recoveries from CAT losses.
For more information, contact Christopher Havey, CSRP, MBA, Claim Product Director at 262.957.2350 or QuantumSubro@travelers.com.