Risk Management Information Services (RMIS)
The information you want when you want it
Whether you're insured or self insure, have a bundled or unbundled program, Travelers e-CARMA® can help you manage your loss costs. Our risk management information system, an industry pace-setter since 1981, can provide you with the timely, comprehensive information you need to analyze loss data, keep up with claim activity and discover loss trends.
e-CARMA Mobile Risk ManagerTM will allow you to access vital risk management information anywhere, anytime on your mobile device with a web browser.
Fully integrated system
With one quick, secured logon to e-CARMA, you'll have access to:
- Notice of loss reporting Report a claim online and receive a claim number immediately.
- OSHA recordkeeping Automatically populate all OSHA forms online.
- Presentation quality reports and graphs.
- Claim Alerts Push customized claim activities daily to your PC, smartphone or any level of your organization.
- Online provider network Access network provider information online.
- Claim status Monitor up-to-the-minute claim data.
- My Diary Create and track your risk management activities.
- Policy view Electronically access policy details such as declarations, coverage, endorsement and audit information.
- Billing information Review detailed payment activity.
- Risk control links Access risk control white papers and training offerings.
- Links to RMIS-related websites Visit our comprehensive listing of important websites.
- Broadcast messages Learn about e-CARMA enhancements, data updates and training opportunities.
e-CARMA provides the support and training you'll need to get the most out of the system, including personalized service from a dedicated RMIS information account executive who will work closely with your risk management department. Training and networking opportunities include:
- Regional hands-on training sessions.
- Travelers Online Learning Center, available 24/7.
- RMIS's annual user conference.