About the Quantum Auto 2.0® Policy Conversion
Quantum Auto 2.0 is rolling out! Customers may be wondering what the changes mean for their policy. Travelers is converting existing policies to the latest auto coverage options. When their policy converts, customers can review coverage online through MyTravelers.com or download our mobile app, where they can:
- Access their auto ID cards.
- Manage their policy and bills online.
- Submit and monitor a claim.
- Sign up for paperless delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions - Quantum Auto 2.0
Travelers is automatically converting existing Quantum Auto® policies to our latest auto coverage options to offer enhanced flexibility and the opportunity for eligible customers to take advantage of new discounts.
Customers will receive their new policy within two months of their effective date.
Customers should review the package to ensure all the new policy information is current. For a smooth transition:
- Review the policy information for accuracy, including coverage limits and deductibles.
- If requested, sign any forms when you visit MyTravelers.com.
- If you need to make updates to your policy, visit MyTravelers.com or contact your agent or your Travelers representative.
No, when a policy converts it will have a new policy number.
Customer billing account numbers and payment schedules will remain the same.
Yes, this new policy package will be sent electronically and customers will continue to receive documents electronically if they previously elected to do so. Customers can also visit MyTravelers.com to access these documents 24/7 or update their paperless preferences.
Existing discounts will be carried over to the new policy, if applicable. To see a full list of discounts you may be eligible to receive, visit travelers.com/discounts and type in the new policy number and product code QA2.
We want to help! If you still have questions, please visit MyTravelers.com, or contact your agent or Travelers representative.