Report a Claim
Check Claim Status
Find Claim Services
For an employee who is injured at work, navigating the workers compensation process can be confusing.
An injured employee meeting face-to-face with a Travelers ConciergeCLAIM nurse provides the patient with a better understanding of the claim process and an explanation of next steps, leading to a better claim outcome.
Located at more than 60 occupational health clinics across the country, ConciergeCLAIM nurses:
- Meet in person with injured employees to discuss their injury and the treatment plan developed by the treating physician
- Explain the injured employee’s responsibilities in the claim process including the importance of attending medical appointments
- Personalize injured employee needs, such as aligning language or assisting with medical referrals
- Partner with the treating physician, the employer and the injured employee to identify potential opportunities for return to work, including temporary modified or alternative-duty work
"Meeting face-to-face enables us to build trust with the patient more effectively, and I believe it’s because of that trust that we’re seeing the claim outcomes that we are.”
- Sarah Grace, Registered Nurse, ConciergeCLAIM Nurse program in Connecticut.