Terms and Conditions for Participating in the Travelers IntelliDrive® Program
Your participation in the Travelers IntelliDrive program is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should not participate in the IntelliDrive Program (the “Program”).
A. You understand and agree:
- To download the IntelliDrive™ app and updates on eligible smartphones. If you do not download the app you will be removed from the program. Please note that by downloading, installing or using the app you consent to be bound by the app End User License Agreement.
- If you are a named insured or spouse of a named insured, you acknowledge that you are the account owner and/or subscriber for the smartphone numbers provided with full authority to provide your consent of these terms and conditions on behalf of all enrolled drivers on your policy.
- The app collects information related to driving behavior including speed, braking, acceleration, and time of day.
- The data collected from the app could result in the policy premium being discounted or increased.
- The mobile numbers you provided to Travelers are the actual primary numbers of the enrolled drivers, and drivers will carry their phones with them and keep them powered on for all trips where they are driving.
- The app makes predictions about whether you are a driver or passenger. You have the opportunity to correct trips within 10 days using the app.
- To receive text messages at the mobile phone numbers you provided for enrollment in the IntelliDrive program.
- The IntelliDrive™ app is intended to be used solely by drivers of legal age and holding a valid state driver’s license.
B. Ending Enrollment: You may opt-out of the IntelliDrive program within 45 days of enrollment without impact to your policy, other than loss of the participation discount. Withdrawals after 45 days from enrollment may affect the policy’s premium.
C. We reserve the right to revise the terms of the IntelliDrive program and inform you of the revisions by mail, email or text. Your continued participation in the program confirms your agreement to the revisions.
D. We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the IntelliDrive program at any time.
E. You may elect to complete another monitoring period subject to the program’s guidelines, and we may also require you to download the app for a new monitoring period.
“Travelers” and “We” means the insurance company shown in your Travelers automobile insurance policy declarations page and its affiliated companies.
These terms and conditions do not amend, or otherwise affect the provisions or coverage of your policy.