State-Specific Resources: Florida
Florida Managed Care Information
Welcome to Travelers' Florida Workers Compensation services.
In Florida, Workers Compensation Managed Care is the standard means for ensuring timely and high quality medical care for injured employees while ensuring efficient return to work. Because it is expected by the State of Florida that management of workers compensation claims should be a self-executing process, it is important that all parties work in partnership to ensure the prompt provision of services. Consequently, the Workers Compensation Managed Care Arrangement (WCMCA) incorporates:
Mandatory use of network physicians who understand workers compensation and are experienced in providing expert care while facilitating appropriate return to work guidance.
Employer and employee knowledge of rights and responsibilities during the WCMCA process
Claim and Medical case management of timely medical care, return to work services and general management of claim responsibilities.
The following information is presented with the goal of ensuring that all parties have ready access to WCMCA information. We hope that the information presented will help you in the successful management of Workers Compensation claims in Florida. In the event that additional information is needed, please contact the Managed Care Administrator directly at 1-800-842-6771.
Key handbook components
- How To Locate a Network Primary Care Provider on the Travelers' Internet Site
- What to Do When an Employee Reports an Injury
- Request for Medical Treatment Form
Employee satisfaction surveys
- Employee Satisfaction Survey
- Servicios De La Red Del Convenio De Cuidados Médicos Administrados De Compensación Legal Por Accidentes De Trabajo De Travelers - Spanish
- Sondaj sou Satisfaksyon Anplwaye - Creole
Employee rights & responsibilities
- Employee Right & Responsibilities
- Derechos Y Responsabilidades Del Empleado - Spanish
- Dwa Ak Responsabilite Anplwaye - Creole
Employee grievance policy & forms
- Employee Grievance Policy
- Employee Grievance Form
- Política de Presentación de Quejas Formales - Spanish
- Formulario De Presentación De Queja Formal - Spanish
- Règleman Pou Pote Plent & Fòmilè Pou Plen Fòmèl - Creole