Travelers EDGE Partners Help Forge Career Path
The quality of life in our communities depends on a well-educated population. Through Travelers’ partnerships with public schools, colleges, universities and community-based organizations, Travelers EDGE builds a pipeline from middle school through college, offering today’s students an opportunity to pursue their personal and professional goals. See how it works.
Signaling the program’s success, The Pell Institute for the Study of Opportunity in Higher Education released a comprehensive report praising Travelers EDGE as a leading corporate college-access and professional-development program to help underrepresented students succeed.
Read the Pell Report About Travelers EDGE
"A model on the cutting edge of corporate college access and success support."Download the report
Travelers EDGE Partners
- Capital Community College
- Central Connecticut State University
- High School, Inc., Hartford's Insurance & Finance Academy
- University of Connecticut
- Pathways Academy of Technology and Design
- New Britain High School
- Academy of Finance
- CollegeBound Foundation
- Morgan State University
- Actuarial Science Program
- Graves School of Business & Management (GSBM) Honors Program
- National Academy Foundation School of Baltimore
Travelers EDGE® is our signature education program. It has supported hundreds of underrepresented students in their pursuit of an education and a career.
It’s been more than 10 years since Travelers introduced its Travelers EDGE education program. See how the program is changing lives.