A Risk Control Department Fully Dedicated to Oil & Gas
Travelers Oil & Gas Risk Control understands that each oil and gas company has unique risks and exposures. Our knowledgeable risk control professionals, who are dedicated to the oil and gas industry, work with customers to help them understand and manage these risks. Our services and expertise include:
- Driver and fleet safety management
- International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) WellCAP® training (offered via Wild Well Control, Inc. to qualified customers)
- Risk transfer best practices consultations
- Post injury management - Corridor of Care®
- Crane operator and other training programs
- Industrial hygiene - including noise exposures
- Slip, trip, and fall prevention
- Ergonomics and material handling
- Job site evaluations
- Well control incident hotline - offered via Wild Well Control, Inc. to qualified customers
- Well control management and incident prevention
- Pollution exposure risk assessments
- Emergency response planning
- Natural gas midstream risk assessments
- Property life safety and fire protection engineering
- Business continuity and crisis management
Travelers has been in the loss prevention business for more than 110 years. Our goal is simple: help you protect your business and keep your employees safe.
As a Travelers customer, you have access to a range of on-site, online and on-demand services to help you manage the risks you face every day:
- Experienced Risk Control professionals to help you tackle your safety challenges.
- Our Risk Control Customer Portal (riskcontrol.com) with 1,000+ online safety resources, including:
- Safety program self-assessments;
- Inspection checklists;
- Risk management guides, training programs, videos and webinars;
- Safety alliances that offer products, services and training at special rates; and
- Our Risk ToolworksTM app for quick, easy access to our website so you can manage your risks from anywhere at any time with a single click on your mobile device.
Real-time access to safety specialists via screen-sharing technology through our Risk Control On-Demand® consulting service.