Travelers Cyber Insurance Solutions
Travelers Offers Flexible Insurance Options to Meet Your Needs
Does your company collect credit card information for online sales or maintain a data base of personal information for lead generation? With new threats to computer systems and data emerging every day, it pays to be prepared. Even if your business or organization has taken steps to maintain the security of your data, you may not be keeping up with today’s increasingly sophisticated threats.
The right coverage your business or organization needs depends on your level of risk. Find the cyber liability coverage that’s right for your organization.
In addition to coverage Travelers provides policyholders innovative value added pre- and post-breach risk management services at no additional cost. These benefits include Cyber Coaches, Pre-Breach Services, and access to Travelers eRisk Hub®, powered by NetDiligence®.
Travelers eRisk Hub is a private web-based portal containing information and technical resources that can assist you in the prevention of network, cyber and privacy events and support you in a timely response if an incident occurs. The site features news, content and services from leading practitioners in risk management, computer forensics, forensic accounting, crisis communications, legal counsel, and other highly-specialized segments of cyber risk
- Broad cyber coverage customized to fit your business needs
- For small local businesses to Fortune 500 companies and every organization in between-including financial institutions and nonprofits
- Available as standalone policy or as a cohesive part of the management liability suite of Wrap+®, Select One+SM or Executive Choice+SM
CyberRisk Tech for Technology companies
- Broad cyber coverage meeting the complex needs of technology companies
- Includes errors and omissions coverage
- Available as part of a package or as a standalone policy
CyberRisk for Public Entities
- Broad cyber coverage to meet the needs of public entities
- Suitable for municipalities and counties, utilities, transit authorities, American Indian nations and other organizations in the public sector
- Specifically tailored to protect small businesses from the most common cyber risks
- Available in conjunction with Travelers BOP (Business Owner's Policy)
- Provides the essential coverage related to cyber threats
Insights & Expertise
Learn how cyber insurance can be essential in helping a business recover after a data breach.