Property claim service
Choose an insurance carrier who will be there for you
When deciding on an insurance carrier, choose one you can trust. One that can help make things right if you suffer a loss. Here are three things to consider when choosing a company that instills confidence and trust:
- Look for a local company with the strength of a national carrier. In other words, a company that feels small, but has the expertise and resources of an industry leader. Take a look at Travelers.
- More than 12,000 claim professionals strategically positioned across the country and more than 100 points of service to respond quickly to routine and catastrophic claims
- Employees, expertly trained at Travelers Claim University, to inspect your property in the event of a loss
- Catastrophe response teams and vans that mobilize fast in the event of a severe weather event or disaster
- 550 medical resources who work hand in hand with claim professionals to provide medical assistance if you or someone is injured on your property
- Lawyers on staff with an average tenure of 20 years to defend against litigation
- 750 risk control specialists whose expertise is shared with customers to help them keep their homes and businesses safe
- Look for a company that’s fast and accurate. Damage to your property can be an inconvenience at the least and life-altering at the worst. Getting assistance and an accurate damage estimate quickly is a must so you can get back to normal fast. And if someone has been injured on your property, you want them to receive expert care as quickly as possible. Take a look at Travelers.
- Offers 24/7 claim reporting with after-hours emergency response teams that can be on site within hours after the report of a serious loss; the average speed of answer is less than 20 seconds, even during the highest volume days
- Sends 2/3 of property claim customers payment within the first week
- Has five self-contained Mobile Claim Offices that enable Travelers to set up an office anywhere in the country immediately following a large event
- Reimburses, through its subrogation team, 55 percent more deductible dollars to customers than the industry average*
- Has a high-severity claim team with members who have an average of 25 years of experience
- Look for an insurance carrier with a high customer satisfaction rating. You purchase insurance for peace of mind. What better assurance is there than hearing that other customers have received just that? Take a look at Travelers.
- Surveys customers following their claim experience to ensure they’re fully satisfied – and to learn what we can do better+
- Has a good reputation; nine of 10 customers who have had a claim would recommend Travelers to others+
- Provides customers with a higher level of service that includes assistance finding mitigation services, hotel accommodations, and even tree removal and roof-tarping in certain severe events
Travelers will be there when you need us
When fire broke out in the attic of Susan’s Texas home, she needed help knowing what to do next. Travelers helped her get back in her home quickly, with minimal hassle. Click here to see Susan's story.
Rebuilding a dream
When Oklahoma customers Gene and Barbara learned their vacation home had burned to the ground, they needed help rebuilding their retirement dreams. Click here to see Gene and Barbara's story.
We'll be there when you need us
Rebuilding a dream
The information on this site is general in nature.
Any description of coverage is necessarily simplified.
Whether a particular loss is covered depends on the specific facts and the
provisions, exclusions and limits of the actual policy.
Nothing on this site alters the terms or conditions of any of our policies.
You should read the policy for a complete description of coverage.
Coverage options, limits, discounts and deductibles are subject to availability and to
individuals meeting our underwriting criteria.
Not all features available in all areas.
Insurance is underwritten by The Travelers Indemnity Company and its property casualty affiliates, One Tower Square, Hartford, CT. For a complete list of personal insurance underwriting companies, click here.