It’s What Happens Off the Course
Congratulations to 2023 Champion Keegan Bradley!
There’s a lot we love about being the title sponsor of the Travelers Championship – the energy our fans bring, the excitement of watching the best players in golf compete, the heartfelt support from the community, the buzz you feel around the course – but nothing compares to the good this tournament does. Driving us to invest year after year, is knowing this event generates millions of dollars for hundreds of worthy causes in the region. The benefits of this incredible event continue long after that last putt.
Travelers Championship Highlights
- Travelers has been the title sponsor since 2007.
- More than $25 million has been generated for charity.
- More than 900 nonprofits have benefited.
- The tournament provides a significant economic impact to the State of Connecticut.
- The event has received 15 PGA TOUR “Best Of” awards, including Tournament of the Year and Players Choice.
- The 2023 Travelers Championship was named one of the PGA TOUR's designated events, making it a premier stop on the schedule.
Don’t miss out on this year’s event! Click below to purchase tickets and learn more about the Travelers Championship.TravelersChampionship.com
History Happens Here
- 2021: Harris English won after an eight-hole playoff, the longest in tournament history and tied for second-longest in PGA TOUR history.
- 2017: Jordan Spieth took home the trophy after an unforgettable 20-yard bunker shot.
- 2016: Jim Furyk shot a 58 in the final round, setting a PGA TOUR record.
- 2014: Kevin Streelman claimed victory by finishing with seven consecutive birdies, breaking a PGA TOUR record dating back to 1956.
- 2011: Patrick Cantlay shot a 60, the lowest round for an amateur in PGA TOUR history.
- 2008: Kenny Perry secured a win by shooting a tournament-record 258 (22-under par).
More About Travelers
Hear an exclusive preview of what – and who – patrons can expect to see during this epic week of golf.
With a focus on equity and inclusion, we target our giving and volunteerism to help improve academic and career success, develop thriving neighborhoods and create culturally enriched communities.