Farm & Agriculture Equipment Breakdown Coverage
Whether your customers run hobby farms, production farms or large commercial agricultural operations, their success relies on sophisticated equipment that's exposed to harsh conditions. When key equipment fails due to mechanical breakdown, farmers not only incur the repair costs, but also the costs of business interruption, spoilage and loss of production.
Our equipment breakdown reinsurance pairs with your existing farm owners and property insurance policies to protect agricultural operations.
- For all types of agricultural operations, including dairies, ranches, country estates, hobby farms, production farms and more, in any climate
- Options for equipment breakdown coverage for both farm dwelling and farm equipment or for farm equipment only
- Covers business income and extra expense
- Options for equipment breakdown coverage for irrigation equipment, portable equipment and transportable electrical equipment (GPS)
- Covers drying out of certain electrical equipment
- Covers spoilage of perishable goods that is a direct result of a breakdown of covered equipment
- Options for equipment breakdown coverage for consequential loss to livestock and poultry
- Provides coverage for new generation replacement for unrepairable equipment
- Risk control services including evaluations and jurisdictional inspections help prevent breakdowns
Risk Control Services
Our experts can help identify equipment exposures and develop meaningful loss prevention recommendations for operations.