Good Student Discount
The good student discount is available to drivers who maintain a “B” average or its equivalent, or are in the upper 20% of their class scholastically. Age restrictions may apply.
One of the following documents is needed to verify this discount:
- A report card or online transcript.
- A Dean's List or honor roll certificate.
- Confirmation of grades on school’s letterhead.
- If applicable, a Home School certification signed by a parent and co-signed by a home school certifying body, such as the state's Department of Education.
- Printout from Parent Access Account: preprinted documentation including the student’s name.
You can typically request a copy of a report card from school administration, or download a copy using online access provided to parents.
Students Away at School
If one of your dependents goes to school at least 100 miles away and won’t be driving your cars, it may mean that you qualify for a 7% discount. Age restrictions may apply.
To encourage young drivers to sharpen their skills with driver training, we offer a discount of up to 8% for those drivers who have successfully completed an approved driver education course. Age restrictions may apply.