Customer Resource Group
As an important business partner of Travelers, there may be times when you need to quickly answer your customers’ Claim questions. The Customer Resource Group (CRG) can help.
What is the CRG?
The CRG is a Claim service option which can be offered as an alternative to traditional Inside/Field Claim Account Executive (CAE) assignment. The Group provides a single, on-demand point of contact connecting you to experienced Claim Account Executives. These professionals can assist with general and complex Claim matters, answer questions about the claim process and provide information on next steps. While the service is available to all customers, it’s specifically designed for those who do not need proactive account management.
You or your customers can contact the CRG if you need:
- Clarity around the claim process, claim capabilities or specific claim outcomes (for example if there is a dispute on a claim payment)
- Help understanding your claim exposures or establishing strategies to manage loss costs when you see recurring claims
- Express on-boarding or implementation support
Who is the CRG for?
The CRG is ideal for any Guaranteed Cost customer that has few claims, prefers the flexibility of virtual interaction and does not have a dedicated Claim Account Executive.
Benefits to the Customer and Agents:
- Access to experienced Claim Consultants
- Available 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST
- Seamless entry point into Travelers Claim
- Timely response and resolution
How to contact us: