Loss Sensitive and Wrap-Up Programs for Contractors
As the construction industry continues to experience a changing economy, insurance products that allow more control over your total cost of insurance are desired.
We offer tailored coverage and plan structure for large commercial contractors, including:
- Large deductibles
- Retrospective rating plans, including close out options
- Self-insured plans
- Customization for project specific programs, including wrap-up and joint ventures
- Customized solutions for single-parent owned captives
- Flexible collateral options, including letters of credit, cash collateral, money market accounts and trust accounts
We differentiate ourselves by aligning the right resources to provide timely solutions to meet your needs while maximizing the value for your dollar. We do this through:
- Local, dedicated Loss Sensitive Account Executives who understand the local and multi-state issues contractors face
- Taking a results-oriented team approach, made up of dedicated Underwriting, Claim, Risk Control, and Risk Management Information Services experts who are focused on:
- Reducing potential loss exposures;
- Identifying opportunities for improvement;
- Managing losses to the lowest possible costs; and
- Supporting your safety and risk management strategy
- Engaging in stewardship sessions — using performance indicators, claim metrics, benchmarking and peer comparisons — to monitor your progress
- Ultimately improving your competitive advantage by helping you manage your total cost of risk
Wrap-up insurance programs come with complex needs that demand specialization. A large construction project must be done safely, on time and within budget – that's no easy task. Travelers Construction has been a provider of wrap-up products for well over a decade.
Travelers believes in the importance of helping our agents and clients succeed. We provide underwriting excellence, hands-on construction expertise and extensive knowledge of the issues that impact contractors – all leveraged to help stay ahead of risk. By maintaining close working relationships with agents and clients, we provide the competitive advantage necessary to avoid disruptions, reduce loss costs, and keep projects running smoothly.
- Single Site
- Rolling Wrap-Up Programs
Travelers Construction will customize your service plan to fit project needs. Our Underwriting, Risk Control, Claim, and Risk Management Information Systems experts are ready to assist.