Travelers Executive Choice+SM is a suite of products specifically for public companies. These products have been built and shaped to address the current management liability exposures faced by today's public companies.
Travelers Executive Choice+SM for public companies
- Directors and Officers Liability - Directors and Officers liability insurance provides specialized coverage for the directors and officers of your company. This coverage protects these individuals against losses that may result from alleged errors in judgement, breaches of duty, or wrongful acts in the course of their work for your organization.
Side A DIC D&O Liability
- Specifically designed to meet the unique needs of directors and officers, Travelers Broad Form Plus+ policy combines expert claims-handling with extensive coverage for non-indemnifiable claims against directors and officers (Side-A) that includes difference-in-conditions (DIC) drop-down features not found in traditional D&O policies.
Employment Practices Liability
- Employment practices liability insurance protects your organization when claims arise from allegation of wrongful employment practices. This includes, for example, claims related to failure to promote, discrimination, and sexual harassment.
- Fiduciary liability insurance protects benefit plans, the sponsor organization and individuals acting as fiduciaries or administrators of the plans. The policy covers liabilities arising out of violations of any of the responsibilities, obligations, or duties imposed upon fiduciaries by ERISA.
Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Miscellaneous Professional Liability (MPL) covers errors and omissions for a variety of professional service providers. MPL provides coverage for negligence in the performance of services where a reasonable standard of care is expected.
- Crime insurance addresses the most common fidelity threats, including losses due to employee dishonesty, credit card forgery, computer fraud and theft, and disappearance and destruction of property. With crime protection from Travelers, you can obtain a wide range of coverages to help protect your business against financial loss due to certain crimes. This includes theft or forgery committed by employees, as well as other crimes committed by individuals outside of your organization.
Kidnap and Ransom
- Kidnap and ransom insurance policies provide coverage in the event of a kidnapping. This typically includes coverage for monies paid to kidnappers or extortionists, loss of ransom in transit, and other expenses incurred as a result of a kidnapping.
Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement
- Identity fraud is one of the fastest growing crimes in the country today, impacting several million people per year. Travelers will pay for expenses associated with clearing identity fraud victims' credit and also give them the information and guidance they need to resolve the problem.
- In today’s data driven world, organizations of all sizes have had a cyber attack or data breach. Just one stolen laptop, one resourceful hacker, one virus or even one lost paper record can create enormous financial and reputational consequences for your business. It’s not a question of if your organization will suffer a breach, but when.
Our coverage options are available individually, or combined with our other offerings to provide a more extensive solution to your risk exposures. All of our products are designed to work together to minimize coverage gaps and overlaps.
Protecting your company's assets and the best interests of your management team is essential to the long-term success of your organization, so it's important to establish an effective management liability package today.
Travelers Casualty and Surety Company of America and its property casualty affiliates.
One Tower Square Hartford, CT 06183
This material does not amend, or otherwise affect, the provisions or coverages of any insurance policy or bond issued by Travelers. It is not a representation that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or loss under any such policy or bond. Coverage depends on the facts and circumstances involved in the claim or loss, all applicable policy or bond provisions, and any applicable law. Availability of coverage referenced in this document can depend on underwriting qualifications and state regulations.