Travelers Client Advantage: Risk Control and Claim Service Solutions for Real Estate
Travelers has more than 12,000 Claim professionals countrywide ready to help you locally. We will be there for you when you need us most so you can concentrate on getting back to business. Our smart, scalable services can help you maintain a safe environment and manage expenses across all building types, including helping you reduce the total cost of risk resulting from accidents involving tenants, employees or visitors. When a major event affects your properties, Travelers deploys our own employees and our mobile claim offices to provide prompt claim responses and building inspections to help get your tenants back in their spaces sooner.
Comprehensive Risk Control and Claim Solutions to Help Manage Your Total Cost of Risk
As a real estate owner or manager, you're responsible for keeping your buildings and grounds in good condition and as safe and hazard-free as possible. Travelers can help you manage your total cost of risk through effective safety and risk management programs. Our services include:
- Customer risk control surveys and suggested control measures based on identified hazards.
- Assessments of Insurance to Value (ITV) as part of the property surveys we conduct to help you evaluate whether you are properly protected.
- Comprehensive facilities management technical bulletins and data from thousands of claims to help reduce risks and prevent losses.
- Risk Control on DemandSM, which provides access to Risk Control professionals experienced in helping prevent Slips, Trips and Falls, the #1 reason for an ER visit.1
- Claims teams located across the country, providing services on a comprehensive range of issues, from navigating third-party risk-transfer issues to providing prompt and fair claim evaluations.
- More than 650 staff attorneys across the U.S. to help protect your business, brand and reputation.
Prepare and Protect Your Business
Dedicated to helping protect your business from day-to-day, emerging and catastrophic risks, Travelers pairs local knowledgeable service with the scale and resources of a national carrier.
- Travelers Investigative Services, Risk Control and Forensics Lab offer in-house resources, including more than 30 dedicated fire investigators and forensic specialists to help understand the root cause of claims so that proper responsibility for a loss can be better determined.
- Industry-leading subrogation recovery beats the industry average by 103%; recover is achieved 28% faster than the industry average.
- Our proven catastrophe response capabilities enable us to respond rapidly when a catastrophe occurs, with hundreds of trained catastrophe-response experts located in every region of the country who are prepared to be deployed within 24 hours or less.