California Medical Provider Network (MPN)
Information and forms for workers compensation policyholders
Travelers has an extensive Medical Provider Network (MPN) with physicians who understand workers compensation and are experienced in providing expert care for injured employees. Our program ensures that every covered employee who suffers a work-related injury or illness has access to prompt medical care and an improved likelihood of a safe return to work as soon as medically appropriate.
The Travelers MPN is a standard product in our California workers compensation insurance programs, and as such, Travelers expects that all of its workers compensation customers will participate in the MPN. This information will help policyholders understand the requirements for proper MPN participation.
Additional employer resources for California
- State-Specific Resources
- California Medical Provider Network (MPN) Overview
- DWC-1 Employee Claim Form & Notice of Potential Eligibility
- DWC-7 Notice to Employees Poster (English & Spanish)
- Your Workers’ Compensation Benefits-English
- Your Workers’ Compensation Benefits-Spanish
- Workers Compensation Benefit Overview