Bundled casualty products and services
Loss-responsive strategies are designed to help customers satisfy both their risk appetite and their service needs. Bundled programs consist of Travelers insurance, excess/aggregate risk transfer and claim services. Options include deductible or retrospectively-rated plans, both with closeout options, baseball retro, corridor deductible arrangements and/or single parent captives.
- Insurance Products Primary casualty coverage includes workers compensation, general/product liability and auto liability.
- Loss-cost Management Integrated claim, risk control and management information best practices and tools that can drive significant reductions in an organization's loss costs.
- Risk Management Information via e-CARMA® Supports complex information and technical needs. Real-time claim data, metrics, customizable dashboards and reporting capabilities in a point-and-click environment.
- Claim Services Delivered locally or regionally and backed by our national claim infrastructure. Field-based claim account executives support customers' claim service requirements.Flexibility in workers compensation claim handling via TravComp®, our specialized model or CustomComp®, our component-based, single adjuster model.
- Risk Control Customized safety and occupational health risk assessments and consultative services. Backed by our state-of-the-art analytical laboratory.
- Integrated absence management claim services are delivered via Synchrony®1 which combines the best practices of Travelers workers compensation with MetLife's short-term disability, long-term disability, and Family Medical Leave administration, into a single, integrated approach. Coordinated services delivery for occupational claim management and non-occupational disability and / or absence management services may also be arranged with a client's preferred disability service provider.
1Synchrony® is integrated absence management, which includes group disability insurance or services from MetLife, workers compensation insurance or services from The Travelers Indemnity Company and/or its property casualty affiliates, and may include family and medical leave administration from MetLife. Synchrony is a registered trademark of The Travelers Indemnity Company, One Tower Square, Hartford CT 06183 and MetLife, Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, 200 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10166