Public sector insurance services Workers compensation insurance
Coverage provided for state workers compensation benefits for work-related injuries to employees. Employers liability coverage is also included.
Because coverage is statutory, many think that all workers compensation coverage is the same. However, there are vast differences between carriers-primarily in the services they provide. Travelers offers a combination of risk control and claim services that is truly unique:
- Risk Control workers compensation experts are available for pre-and post-loss assessments.
- Travelers Virtual Risk ManagerSM Web-based "Post-Injury Management" and "Safety Management" self-assessments to identify areas for safety program improvement
- REACTSM Incident Investigation Training For enhanced response, evaluation and action when incidents occur
- Office ergonomics computer-based training is available
- TravComp® is Travelers' unique workers compensation claim management process. It joins the work of co-located medical and claims professionals to promptly handle, thoroughly investigate and fairly resolve your workers compensation claims. Our mission is to effectively manage loss costs for your public entity, increase injured worker productivity as appropriate and assist employees in their safe return to productive work as soon as possible
- TravComp is recognized as an advanced and specialized approach to managing workers compensation claims, with many business advantages for our customers
For further information or to purchase Public Sector insurance products and services from Travelers, please contact an independent insurance agent or broker.
Travelers agents can visit Agent HQ SM for exclusive content. If you experience any difficulty logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Agency Automation at 800.842.2522.
If you are interested in becoming a Travelers agent, please visit our Become an Agent page.