Take a look inside how a data breach can affect a business, and what a business can do to help protect against cyber risks in this video.
Travelers Risk Index
This annual survey looks at the top concerns of consumers and U.S. businesses. See what worries Americans and businesses, and the ways individuals and companies are dealing with the risks they face every day.
Explore Travelers Risk Index
2020 Travelers Risk Index: Cyber [Infographic]
Here's a look at key findings, including heightened cyber risks associated with increased remote working due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
2019 Distracted Driving for Businesses [Infographic]
A majority of companies expect their employees to be reachable when not in the office. Are your employees driving distracted on the job? Here’s a look at key findings and learn how a distracted driving policy can help.
2019 Distracted Driving for Consumers [Infographic]
More than 75% of drivers make or take phone calls while driving. Learn about the three biggest distractions and what you can do. View this infographic to learn more.
Travelers Risk Index: Past Reports
Explore the top perceived risks that posed the biggest challenges to U.S. businesses and consumers in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- 2019 Travelers Risk Index: Cyber [Infographic]
- 2018 Travelers Risk Index: Cyber [Infographic]
- 2018 Travelers Risk Index: Distracted Driving [Infographic]
- 2017 Travelers Risk Index
- 2016 Travelers Risk Index
- 2015 Travelers Business Risk Index
- 2015 Travelers Consumer Risk Index
- 2014 Travelers Business Risk Index
- 2014 Travelers Consumer Risk Index
- 2013 Travelers Consumer Risk Index
More Prepare & Prevent
Business email compromise is a growing threat to companies, who unknowingly grant a hacker access to their business email account, which can be used for wire transfer fraud.