Be an empowered passenger. If you see distracted driving, speak up with a simple message from Travelers Institute.
Travelers Risk Index
This annual survey looks at the top concerns of consumers and U.S. businesses. See what worries Americans and businesses, and the ways individuals and companies are dealing with the risks they face every day. Read the executive summary here.
Explore Travelers Risk Index
2019 Distracted Driving for Businesses [Infographic]
A majority of companies expect their employees to be reachable when not in the office. Are your employees driving distracted on the job? Here’s a look at key findings and learn how a distracted driving policy can help.
2019 Distracted Driving for Consumers [Infographic]
More than 75% of drivers make or take phone calls while driving. Learn about the three biggest distractions and what you can do. View this infographic to learn more.
Travelers Risk Index: Past Reports
Explore the top perceived risks that posed the biggest challenges to U.S. businesses and consumers in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- 2018 Travelers Risk Index: Cyber [Infographic]
- 2018 Travelers Risk Index: Distracted Driving [Infographic]
- 2017 Travelers Risk Index
- 2016 Travelers Risk Index
- 2015 Travelers Business Risk Index
- 2015 Travelers Consumer Risk Index
- 2014 Travelers Business Risk Index
- 2014 Travelers Consumer Risk Index
- 2013 Travelers Consumer Risk Index
More Prepare & Prevent
How dangerous is it to take your attention off the road? Learn about the types of distracted driving and the dangers of multi-tasking while driving, with these distracted driving articles.