Take a look inside how a data breach can affect a business, and what a business can do to help protect against cyber risks in this video.
Travelers Risk Index
This annual survey looks at the top concerns of consumers and U.S. businesses. See what worries Americans and businesses, and the ways individuals and companies are dealing with the risks they face every day.
Explore Travelers Risk Index
2021 Travelers Risk Index: Cyber [Infographic]
Here’s a look at key findings as cyber is once again a top business concern across businesses of all sizes.
2021 Distracted Driving for Consumers [Infographic]
Traffic volumes were lower during the early days of the pandemic, which seemed to have given drivers a false sense of security. While people assumed roads were safer, distracted driving increased during the pandemic. View this infographic to learn more.
2021 Distracted Driving for Businesses [Infographic]
Distracted driving behaviors increased during the pandemic. Learn more about what your company can do to help employees make safe choices.
Travelers Risk Index: Past Reports
Explore the top perceived risks that posed the biggest challenges to U.S. businesses and consumers in prior years.
- 2020 Travelers Risk Index: Cyber [Infographic]
- 2019 Travelers Risk Index: Distracted Driving for Business [Infographic]
- 2019 Travelers Risk Index: Distracted Driving for Consumers [Infographic]
- 2019 Travelers Risk Index: Cyber [Infographic]
- 2018 Travelers Risk Index: Cyber [Infographic]
- 2018 Travelers Risk Index: Distracted Driving [Infographic]
- 2017 Travelers Risk Index
- 2016 Travelers Risk Index
- 2015 Travelers Business Risk Index
- 2015 Travelers Consumer Risk Index
- 2014 Travelers Business Risk Index
- 2014 Travelers Consumer Risk Index
- 2013 Travelers Consumer Risk Index
More Prepare & Prevent
Business email compromise is a growing threat to companies, who unknowingly grant a hacker access to their business email account, which can be used for wire transfer fraud.