Travelers Railroad Protective Liability Insurance
Railroad Protective Liability (RRP) insurance is required of contractors who perform work on or around railroad tracks, railroad right-of-way or owned railroad property.
Travelers Construction offers this coverage to contractors on an admitted basis. It's available to Travelers Construction customers and on a monoline basis. Travelers will provide RRP coverage to a contractor even if the general liability coverage is not written by us.
- ISO coverage form required by the Railroad Insurance Management Association (RIMA)
- Occurrence basis with defense outside the limits
- Admitted market basis, and deductibles are generally not required
- Policy is for the term of the job, not annual basis
- Typical limits are $2/6 million and $5/10 million (higher limits available)
- $2,500 minimum premium
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Service & Quoting
Our goal is to provide 24-hour turnaround time and superior service.
For more information about our Railroad Protective Liability insurance, or other insurance coverage for the construction industry from Travelers, please contact an independent Construction insurance agent, broker or surplus lines broker.