Workers Compensation State Resources

If you’re an injured employee, visit MyTravelers® for Injured Employees for details about your claim and answers to many of your frequently asked questions.

If you’re looking for information about your claim, including how to contact your Claim professional, you can check your claim status here.

If you’re a medical provider or looking for information about where to send documentation related to a workers compensation claim, use the list below to find mailing addresses by state.

Travelers is accredited in the following claim centers:

 URAC logo.    

  • Bedford, NH
  • Buffalo, NY
  • Chantilly, VA
  • Diamond Bar, CA
  • Nashville, TN
  • Rancho Cordova, CA
  • Richmond, VA
  • Walnut Creek, CA
  • West Bridgewater, MA