Employment Practices Liability+SM Insurance
In today's increasingly complex and litigious environment, even the most conscientious business owners can find themselves in a situation where an employee feels his or her legal rights have been violated. It can happen in any industry or business size. Even if you are not found liable, the costs to defend an employment practices claim can be financially overwhelming.
Defending your business against an employment practices claim can cost you time, money, and emotional distress. Travelers Employment Practices Liability+ with Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement (EPL+) is a smart choice you can make to protect your business.
Employment Practices Liability+
Available through our Travelers BOP (Business Owner's Policy), EPL+ can help protect your business in the event of a claim alleging wrongful employment practices, such as:
- Discrimination (including age, race, gender and other violations of employment discrimination law)
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
EPL+ is designed to help cover your legal defense expenses – regardless of whether you are found to be at fault – as well as damages awarded to an employee, up to the EPL+ coverage limit.
Includes These Valuable Features:
Exclusive on-line loss prevention program with Risk Management PLUS+ Online®.
- Provides training for managers on employment practices related issues, model workplace policies and sample forms.
- Access to EPL+ Help Line supported by attorneys specializing in employment practice issues.1
Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement
- Risk management guidance to help prevent identity fraud.
- Lets you offer employees some protection for out-of-pocket expenses needed to restore their identity including:
- Lost wages
- Attorneys’ fees
- Day care and elder care costs
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Related Products & Solutions
Insights & Expertise
Employment related claims impact organizations of every size, in every industry.
Learn about the management liability risks that your business may be facing with this video series.