Golf Courses and Golf Facilities Insurance
Offering a complete set of coverages for the golf industry, Travelers offers coverages for golf shops, range operations, par 3's, executive courses. Our Eagle 3SM program offers specific coverages for semi-private and private golf facilities, endorsed by the PGA TOUR.
Our Range of Specialized Coverages Includes:
- Golf shops and range operators:
- Target greens, teeing grounds and sand bunkers
- Damage to property of others caused by golf balls
- Golf personal property of others caused by golf balls (including golf clubs and bags)
- Specialty landscaping sprinklers and underground wiring
- Props, sets and wardrobe
- Third-party property damage
- Extra expense protection
- Civil authority and commotion
- Money and securities protection
- Semi-private and private golf facilities (Eagle 3 coverage):
- Greens, tees, fairways and roughs
- Trees, shrubs and plants
- Golf specialty property
- Limited above-ground pollution with pesticide/herbicide applicator endorsement available
- Additional Coverages for Both:
- Building and business personal property
- Business income coverage
- General liability coverage
- Workers compensation
- Commercial automobile
Who is this right for?
- Golf shops
- Golf range operations
- Par 3's
- Executive courses
- Public Golf Courses
- Semi-private and private golf facilities
Related Products & Solutions
Provides organizations of all sizes coverage to help protect against data breaches and other fast-evolving cyber exposures.
Management & Professional Liability
Policies that fit your unique responsibilities and exposures – whether you’re a private, public, nonprofit or a financial institution.
Insights & Expertise
6 Risks for Golf Courses and Country Clubs
We explore Top Risks for Golf Courses and Country Clubs and offer Quick Tips and things to consider to help navigate these risks.
Lightning Safety Outdoors
As many golfers and other outdoors enthusiasts can attest, thunderstorms can often strike with little to no warning, especially during the warmer months of the year.
With more than 115 years of risk expertise and a staff of 500+ Risk Control consultants, Travelers has the experience and technical proficiency to help businesses manage their risks.
Our knowledgeable Claim professionals will respond to your needs with speed, compassion, integrity and professionalism. It's our business to help keep you in business.