Inland Marine Renewable Energy Insurance
Travelers has been providing coverage to the renewable energy industry for more than 25 years. We help you uncover the risks associated with wind and solar power so you can avoid losses and continue to innovate. We are there for the life span of your project, from pre-construction through construction and while your energy installation is operating.
Our renewable energy offering brings the risk intelligence solutions that enable your business to thrive. We have the ability to entertain a wide range of operations focused on wind and solar power – from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies.
Wind farm technology continues to advance. Losses are complex. Repairs are specialized. Whether for wind turbine generating units, supporting tower and foundation, substations or related transformers, switchgears, panels, circuit breakers, etc… our WindPak policy provides customized solutions to meet your specific business needs.
SolarPak eliminates the need for a variety of policies. We cover both installation and operational exposures – helping to avoid coverage gaps as projects transition from Builders’ Risk to when property is complete and operational.
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Related Products & Solutions
Insights & Expertise
Managing the exposures of wind-driven turbines and generators is essential to protecting against high-severity loss.
Here's a look at the some of the risks behind solar energy opportunities.
Travelers Inland Marine Network is our patented loss mitigation process that provides a competitive advantage for our customers. Our dedicated specialists in risk mitigation, Claim and special investigations identify and minimize risk to help keep your operations running smoothly. Our risk mitigation specialists can work with you before and throughout even your most highly engineered projects.
Risk Management Resources
- More than 700 Risk Control consultants countrywide, with valuable industry experience, supported by dedicated Inland Marine Specialists
- To accommodate our customers in today's fast-paced business world, we offer solutions and resources that can be delivered on-site, online and on-demand. These solutions are offered to help customers develop strategies to minimize their exposures and/or disruptions resulting from property damage
Our skillfully trained investigators help deliver optimal claim outcomes for our customers by actively pursuing avenues of recovery 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for all cargo and other specialty losses.
- 30,000 employees are available to help in the event of a catastrophe
- Claim Accounting Services offer a sophisticated, in-depth evaluation of our customers’ business interruption losses
- 24/7 loss reporting, online or by phone