Luxury Yacht Insurance
The odds of getting struck by lightning are about one in a million. For boat owners, multiply those odds by a thousand.1 Lightning is just one of the many unique perils threatening luxury yachts.
You belong on the water. Travelers understands that a minute away from the water is a minute too long. A loss to a yacht can be significant – with Travelers, you can rely on a superior level of protection along with exceptional service from experienced ocean marine specialists who get you back on the water quickly.
Travelers offers two luxury yacht insurance products designed to meet the unique insurance needs of yacht owners.
QUAY Marine Agreement
Coverage designed to fit the unique requirements of professionally-crewed luxury yachts valued from $1 million to $50 million.
QUAY Yacht Agreement
Coverage designed for luxury yachts valued from $250,000 to $1 million. Specific vessel types include trawlers, custom/semi-custom sportfish, "down east" boats and long-range cruisers.
Who is this right for?
- Owner Operated Yachts
- Professionally Crewed Yachts
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Related Products & Solutions
For companies that provide marine services on or around the waterfront, such as ship repairers, terminal operators, boat manufacturers, marinas and more.
For maritime transportation businesses operating tugs and barges, crew/supply boats, excursion vessels, ferries and more.
Travelers understands the challenges and nuances of the waterfront and has a portfolio of insurance solutions to meet your needs.
Insights & Expertise
Do you know what to do and have what you need on board to respond if your boat is sinking, catches fire, or stops running?
Be sure you and your passengers follow these safe boating tips and practices to help promote an incident-free return from each outing.
Travelers Ocean Marine Risk Control Specialists have valuable industry experience and can help customers identify ocean marine exposures and develop strategies to impact those exposures.
Some of our resources include:
- On-site consultation, conducted by professionals from a team of over 700 risk control consultants, supported by dedicated marine specialists.
- A team approach with both customers and agents.
- Deploying the Travelers Special Investigations Group (SIG) that can work directly with clients in developing theft prevention and recovery strategies.
- Assisting customers with Business Continuity Planning, using our online and on-demand resources to help minimize operational disruptions, should a loss occur.
- Assisting customers with business continuity planning tools, to help them identify critical areas for consideration and minimize operational disruptions, before a loss occurs.
Additionally, Travelers Ocean Marine Risk Control offers extended global services through a select network of marine surveyors.
Ocean marine customers have specialized needs and require high-quality claim services that complement their unique business requirements. Knowing this, Travelers has dedicated professionals specializing in cargo, hull and marine liability.