Marine Transportation Providers Insurance
Companies within the marine transportation industry face unique exposures in their daily operations. Unforeseen events, such as collision, fire and weather, can cause losses for business owners.
Travelers offers a broad package of coverages designed for marine transportation businesses carrying goods or people.
- Commercial hull and protection and indemnity protect vessel owners against physical damage to the ship and legal liability.
- Marine liabilities and marine general liability (MGL) includes coverage for products and completed operations liability for work performed.
- Bumbershoot (marine umbrella) provides excess liability protection over both marine and non-marine coverages, including auto liability, general liability, and employers’ liability.
- Property and casualty coverages, including property, auto, crime, and business interruption.
Who is this right for?
- Crew/supply boat operators
- Excursion and sightseeing vessel operators
- Ferry operators
- Pilot associations
- Police and fire boats
- Research vessel operators
- Tug and barge operators
- Workboat operators
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Related Products & Solutions
Insights & Expertise
Business continuity planning can help protect you from long-term risks. Build a business continuity plan with these 4 steps.
The best time to think about a natural disaster is when there is not one in sight. Learn how we can help you prepare should an unexpected natural disaster strike.