Marine Services Suppliers Insurance
Fire. Natural disasters. Injuries. The marine and non-marine risks facing marine service suppliers are prevalent and often unpredictable. Did you know that:
- Fire is a leading cause of loss in the ocean marine industry?1
- There were more than 100 weather events from 2000 to 2014?2
- Slips, trips and falls are a common occurrence and on the rise, with an increase of 27% since 2009?3
Travelers understands these risks and offers protection for marine service suppliers with a total account solution that combines marine and property and casualty coverages. Travelers also offers tailored services to assist customers before, during and after a loss.
Marine Service Suppliers
Travelers offers a broad package of coverages designed to protect marine service suppliers.
- Marine liabilities and marine general liability (MGL) includes coverage for products and completed operations liability for work performed.
- Bumbershoot (marine umbrella) provides excess liability protection over both marine and non-marine coverages, including auto liability, general liability, and employers’ liability.
- Commercial hull and protection and indemnity protect vessel owners against physical damage to the ship and legal liability.
- Property and casualty coverages, including property, auto, crime, and business interruption.
Who is this right for?
- Boat manufacturers
- Ship/boat repairers
- Terminal operators
- Vessel charterers
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Related Products & Solutions
Insights & Expertise
Marine repairers and marine equipment installers face a wide array of maritime risk exposures. Learn the criteria that help examine the risks.