EnergyPro® Commercial General Liability
Businesses operating in the oil and gas industry have a wide variety of unique exposures. Travelers EnergyPro Commercial General Liability coverage is designed to address their general liability exposures. Our integrated coverage approach combines pollution liability coverage with commercial general liability coverage in the same policy form to provide virtually seamless protection for many types of losses.
Commercial General Liability
Travelers EnergyPro commercial general liability insurance has the features you would expect, providing coverage for:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability
- Personal injury liability
- Advertising injury liability
- Medical expenses
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
- Occurrence-based coverage, including for pollution claims or suits
- Pollution clean-up costs coverage for first-party costs you voluntarily incur for above-ground and below-ground sudden and accidental pollution incidents resulting from your oil or gas operations, including operations at your premises, equipment yards and work sites, as well as coverage for third-party claims or suits
- Pollution bodily injury and property damage coverage for above-ground and below-ground sudden and accidental pollution incidents at your premises, equipment yards or work sites
- Pollution coverage includes a full 30-day knowledge period and 90-day reporting period for pollution incidents
- Coverage for property damage to underground resources and equipment when policy is endorsed to provide such coverage
- Contractual liability coverage, for pollution and other claims, with provisions for third-party action-over and pass-through indemnity claims and for certain joint operating agreement expenses assumed by non-operators
- Coverage for many types of claims or suits brought by co-owners of the working interest in a well
- Unique blanket additional insured endorsements that can save you time, expense and aggravation by eliminating the need for most special requests to add contract drillers (as required under 2003 and later IADC contracts) or others as additional insureds
We understand that each oil and gas company has unique risks and exposures. Our knowledgeable Risk Control professionals, who are dedicated to the oil and gas industry, work with customers to help them understand and manage these risks.
Our claim team specializes in handling losses that arise out of the oilfield, with proven expertise in understanding master service agreements (MSAs) and the importance of contractual risk transfer (CRT). We offer the power and resources of a national company, with local expertise and autonomy.