Inland Marine Installation Insurance
Damaged or stolen materials can cause project delays or even shutdowns. The value of building materials, particularly metals such as copper, lead and aluminum, attract organized criminal groups to target job sites known to use these and other valuable materials. Other more common building materials are targeted for re-sale. Building materials can also be damaged while in transit or while awaiting installation on the job site. Having appropriate coverage in place and access to valuable services can help you overcome these obstacles.
Travelers Inland Marine specializes in installation solutions that can make a difference. Our broad coverage provides you with protection, and our focused services can help you implement risk management best practices that can help reduce risk and prevent loss.
Installation coverage is built with your specific project in mind. Our broad policy provides protection for direct physical loss or damage to materials, as well as supplies and labor costs, for property being installed at job sites. Materials are also covered while in transit and stored at temporary locations.
Who is this right for?
- Specialty trade and general contractors
- Real estate developers
- Building owners
Find an Agent
Need an Agent?
Get the personal service and attention that an agent provides.
Find a local agent in your area:
Related Products & Solutions
Insights & Expertise
Developing a plan in advance can help businesses weather unexpected emergencies.
How does the law determine whether you are held liable for your products and services? Find out more about the two key principles of liability.
Travelers Inland Marine Network is our patented loss mitigation process that provides a competitive advantage for our customers. Our dedicated specialists in risk mitigation, Claim and special investigations identify and minimize risk to help keep your operations running smoothly. Our risk mitigation specialists can work with you before and throughout even your most highly engineered projects.
Risk Management Resources
- More than 700 Risk Control consultants countrywide, with valuable industry experience, supported by dedicated Inland Marine Specialists
- To accommodate our customers in today's fast-paced business world, we offer solutions and resources that can be delivered on-site, online and on-demand. These solutions are offered to help customers develop strategies to minimize their exposures and/or disruptions resulting from property damage
Our skillfully trained investigators help deliver optimal claim outcomes for our customers by actively pursuing avenues of recovery 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for all cargo and other specialty losses.
- 30,000 employees are available to help in the event of a catastrophe
- Claim Accounting Services offer a sophisticated, in-depth evaluation of our customers’ business interruption losses
- 24/7 loss reporting, online or by phone